The Plymouth Drake Foundation in a nutshell:
Our purpose is to provide financial support to voluntary & community groups and small charities in Plymouth by the giving of Grants. Grants large and small can go a long way to supporting others to develop healthy, wealthy and lively communities in the city we call home.
Plymouth Drake Foundation relies on donors to fund this work and every penny really does count.
Your small change can make a big change to someone in need!
More about us!
Overview of grants available:
- Open | Plymouth Training Fund: Groups are able to apply for grants to assist with training costs. Organisations with a turnover less than £100k are eligible | CLICK
- Ongoing | Trinity House Fund: To help residents to access marine activities, maritime education, and to learn about the sea. Contact us to discuss this fund
- Closed | Drake Imagine Fund: Our themed grant will be looking for applicants from eligible voluntary & community groups working to tackle Child Poverty in Plymouth | CLICK
- Open | Plymouth Grassroots Funds: Small grants for Plymouth based voluntary and community organisations. Delivered in partnership with Devon Community Foundation | CLICK
- Youth Hardship Fund: Funding for young people in need. Managed by Plymouth Zone
To find out more about these grants visit our grants page and also sign up to our newsletter so you can stay up to date with future funding opportunities.