Plymouth Training Fund | Available now
The Plymouth Drake Foundation welcomes applications for grants from our Plymouth Training fund.
The Plymouth Training Fund is for small Plymouth based voluntary and community sector organisations that need funding for training. It can be used for any form of training that the organisation has identified as a need.
Examples of some of the training we have funded to date include:
• Event stewards training
• Public speaking and presentation training
• Powerboat and safety boat training,
• First aid training
• Chainsaw use and maintenance training
It can be accredited or non-accredited but it is intended to benefit the individual and organisation.
The main criteria are:
• Applications are up to £200 per organisation.
• The applicant must be a Plymouth based voluntary sector organisation or social enterprise
• Turnover must be less than £100,000 per annum
• Individuals may be trustees, staff or volunteers.
• Training must come from an external organisation
Arthur Ainslie, Chairman of Plymouth Drake Foundation said “This is a fantastic opportunity to access training that will enable smaller organisations to progress and develop. We want as many groups as possible to take advantage of the money we have available through this fund.”
For more details, contact the Plymouth Drake Foundation on 01752 764455 or visit their website.